Black Sun clients shortlisted in the 2023 Corporate and Financial Awards
We are delighted to announce that 9 Black Sun clients have been shortlisted across a range of categories at the 2023 Corporate and Financial awards.
Our shortlisted clients are:
- Burberry for ‘Best Online Report - FTSE 100’
- Coca-Cola HBC for ‘Best Event’ and ‘Best Integrated Report’
- Croda for 'Best Printed CSR or ESG Report’
- DS Smith for ‘Best Online CSR or ESG Report’
- IQE for ‘Best Event’
- NatWest Group for ‘Best Online CSR or ESG Report ’ (for their climate-related disclosure report), ‘Best Online CSR or ESG Report ’ (for their ESG disclosures report) and ‘Best Printed Report - FTSE 100’
- Reach for ‘Best Printed Report - Small Cap’
- Taylor Wimpey for ‘Best Printed CSR or ESG Report’, ‘Best Integrated Report’ and ‘Best Printed Report - FTSE 100’
- Together for ‘Best Printed Report - Unlisted’
The Corporate and Financial Awards celebrate excellence in all aspects of corporate communication. Never before have so many groups of stakeholders had access to corporate information or the ability to influence a company’s brand, making good corporate communications more important than ever.
You can view the full awards shortlist here.
The winners will be announced at a gala dinner on 15 November at Park Plaza Riverbank.
If you would like to find out more about our award-winning work please contact Head of Business Development, Naomi Hawkins.
About Black Sun
Black Sun is a global group of strategic advisors, consultants and stakeholder engagement specialists. We believe that brands and businesses can have a big impact on our society – they can shape more ethical practices, build more inclusive communities and deliver more sustainable performance. Ultimately, they can spark positive change in the world.
We partner with visionary companies to define and communicate their purpose, strategy and culture and bring to life their value creation story. Our services and solutions directly address the business-critical concerns of today; best-practice disclosure and accountability through reporting; protecting reputation and building trust with digital communications and helping businesses to effectively communicate their long-term responsibility and sustainability story.