10 Black Sun clients shortlisted for Corporate and Financial Awards
It’s almost that time of the year when we celebrate the Annual Corporate and Financial Awards. This year, Black Sun has 10 clients on the shortlist for the late September event, almost double the amount shortlisted last year. In addition, many of the candidates are up for awards in more than one category, such as corporate reporting and digital channels or ESG.
Our client’s nominated categories showcase the positive effects of having a single communications partner to help leverage corporate stories effectively across multiple communications channels.
Here are our shortlisted clients and nominations in various categories:
- The Adecco Group in ‘Best Online Report: International’ and ‘Best Printed Report: International’
- Burberry in ‘Best Corporate Website FTSE 100' and 'Best Online Annual Report FTSE 100'
- Coca-Cola HBC in ‘Best Printed Report: FTSE 100’
- Direct Line Group in ‘Best Corporate Website FTSE 100’
- G4S plc Best Online Report: FTSE 100’
- Rio Tinto in 'Best CSR/ESG Report'
- Schroders in ‘Best Online Annual Report: FTSE 100’
- SUEK in Best Printed Report (Unlisted)
- Taylor Wimpey plc in ‘Best Printed Report: FTSE 100’, Best Online Annual Report FTSE 100 and Best CSR/ESG Report'
- Virgin Atlantic in Best Printed Report (Unlisted)
Corporate communications has never been more important. Never before have so many groups of stakeholders had access to corporate information or the ability to influence that company’s brand. With that in mind, we wish our clients all the best and hope their market-leading efforts in transparency and communications are recognised within the best practice corporate and financial communications space. We’re looking forward to celebrating with all the winners.
Find out how Black Sun can help your organisation better engage with your stakeholders through reporting, corporate websites, and wider digital channels get in touch here.