Black Sun clients shortlisted for Corporate and Financial awards
Communicate Magazine in London has released the shortlist for the 2018 Corporate and Financial Awards and Black Sun are delighted to share that seven clients are shortlisted for nine awards across six categories in both corporate reporting and digital channels.
The shortlisted clients and categories are:
- Burberry in ‘Best Printed Report: FTSE 100’
- G4S in ‘Best Online Report: FTSE 100’
- Ferguson plc in ‘Best Corporate Website: FTSE 100’
- Kaz Minerals in ‘Best Printed Report: FTSE 250’
- Schroders in ‘Best Online Report: FTSE 100’
- Taylor Wimpey plc in ‘Best Online Report: FTSE 100’ and ‘Best Printed Report: FTSE 100’
- The Adecco Group in ‘Best Online Report: international’ and ‘Best Printed Report: International’
All shortlisted organisations are invited to celebrate their work at the awards ceremony, taking place in London on 25 September 2018, where the winners will be announced and presented with a trophy. The Corporate & Financial Awards will launch a media campaign to promote the winning work. More details and the full list of shortlisted organisations can be found here.
Congratulations to all Black Sun clients whose excellent efforts are being recognised within best practice corporate and financial communications, and best of luck for the Awards!