Successful night for Black Sun taking home six awards
On 27th of September, Communicate Magazine held the 2016 Corporate & Financial Awards at The Brewery in Central London. The awards showcase excellence in financial communications, providing recognition to all stakeholders involved.
Black Sun was delighted to be in attendance to celebrate the success of five clients across six award categories. From six nominations, the six award recipients were:
- SUEK winning:
- Gold for best online report – International/unlisted
- Silver for best printed report – International/unlisted
- Inchcape winning silver for best online report – FTSE 250
- The Go-Ahead Group winning silver for best printed report – FTSE 250
- The Sage Group winning bronze for best printed report – FTSE 100
- Enterprise Inn winning bronze for best corporate website
Black Sun was delighted to have strong representation of clients across so many categories. Congratulations to all five clients on a very successful night!
For more information on the Awards or to talk to someone at Black Sun about your stakeholder communications please contact Sarah Myles, Business Development Manager at [email protected].