Three Black Sun clients recognised at Building Public Trust Awards
On the 2nd of December 2015, PwC held their annual Building Public Trust Awards. Black Sun is delighted to have had a number of clients either winning an award or being recognised as highly commended.
- Tullow Oil: highly commended for
- Sustainability reporting in the FTSE 250
- Strategic reporting in the FTSE 250
- Excellence in reporting in the FTSE 250
- The Rank Group: winning the award for tax reporting in the FTSE 250 UK focused
- KAZ Minerals: highly commended for tax reporting in the FTSE 250 Extractives
The awards, now in their thirteenth year have been put in place to recognise trust and transparency in corporate reporting. The awards covered corporate governance, executive remuneration, people, strategic reporting, sustainability and tax.
Well done to The Rank Group, Tullow Oil and KAZ Minerals on your success.