Five Black Sun clients shortlisted for the ICSA Awards 2015
The ICSA Society has announced the shortlist for their 2015 Awards and five Black Sun clients have been nominated:
- Telecity Group plc for the best board disclosure – FTSE 250
- Tullow Oil plc for the best audit and risk disclosure – FTSE250
- Kingfisher plc for the best sustainability disclosure – FTSE 100
- Hammerson plc for the best remuneration report – FTSE 100
- Taylor Wimpey plc for the best remuneration report – FTSE 100
The ICSA Awards, now in their sixth year, celebrate excellence in governance and outstanding contributions to the company secretarial profession. The 2015 awards are set to be the biggest award ceremony yet with new categories and a new venue. The awards are to be held on Tuesday
1 December at Hilton Park Lane, London.
Congratulations to those that have been shortlisted and best of luck for the night.