Six Black Sun clients shortlisted for Corporate and Financial Awards
A number of Black Sun clients have been shortlisted across a range of categories for the Corporate & Financial Awards 2014:
- Sage Group for best FTSE 100 printed report
- Tullow Oil for best FTSE 100 printed report
- Rio Tinto for best FTSE 100 online report
- Inchcape for both best FTSE 250 corporate website and best FTSE 250 online report
- African Barrick Gold for best FTSE 250 printed report
- Uralkali for best international & unlisted printed report
The Corporate & Financial Awards celebrate exceptional financial communication strategies with the City and its influencers. More than ever, companies are under pressure to communicate effectively and transparently with stakeholders and influencers such as regulators and the media. The constant evolution of technology and media challenges companies to tell a consistent story to key audiences across multiple channels. The Awards have become a benchmark for recognising best practice communications.
The awards ceremony will take place on Tuesday July 15 at The Brewery. Congratulations to all who have been shortlisted and the very best of luck on the night.